Wednesday, June 22

WHiV SiV

I don't know about you, but it seems I'm always coming across new acronyms to interpret and add to my texting and chat vernacular. I've got the very basic ones down...


Outside of that I end up having to ask what the acronym means. I guess that defeats the purpose of using them, but then again, ignorance is NOT bliss when it comes to acronym soup.


So what's the message I'm trying to send you in the title? My girls are planning a bachelorette/bridal shower party for yours truly and it's looking like this:
 via

Get it?  WHiV SiV = What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas


 I'm still battling a sinus infection and laryingitis. Let's just say after a trip to the doctor's office, I'm losing the battle but winning the war. Knowing that there's a girls trip to Vegas on the horizon definitely perked my spirits today. 

Share the plans or dreams for your own bachelorette party in the comments below and show me some love!


3 comments:

  1. Haha! Vegas should be awesome. I hope your girls put together something great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Indeed! I hope Vegas is a BLAST and your girls surprise you with their plans- let the crazy fun begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Vegas for mine, too! Hope they throw you an awesome party!!

    ReplyDelete